Meet our Hanging Fuschia:
Put the two together and guess what, the Hanging Fuschia is Chirp's Home:
Now, David likes to say that I "harass" Chirp by knocking on the fuschia plant base to see if Chirp is home and see what is going on. After all, Chirp took up residence without completing a rental application, making a deposit, or by confirming that he would take care of his home and all of those other things you affirm when moving into a new temporary home. Seems to me that the fuschia was seeing better days before the squatter arrived but David doesn't necessarily agree.
In David's defense, the watering of the fuschia is considered to be an acceptable action as it is for the mutual benefit of both the fuschia and Chirp. What I would rather be doing than watering "for the mutual benefit" is nourishing my beautiful plant to continue to enjoy pretty flowers but the existence of Chirp is inhibiting that plan.
We'll see how long this relationship lasts. I need to become a bird whisperer so I can better understand Chirp's grand plan for this fuschia home!
No comments:
Post a Comment