Sunday, February 20

Cross country in 30 minutes or less... :)

David is making great progress on his flight lessons.  In fact, I got to go along for his most recent flight this past Saturday!  It is considered a "cross country" flight for the purposes of his lessons as landing at an airport 50 miles away from his starting point.


He chose a BEAUTIFUL day for this particular flight.  His destination was the Skagit airport and it provided gorgeous mountain, water, and city views the entire time.  I have my own headset (it is so cute and PINK!) so I got to plug in and listen to everything that was going on in the front seats of the plane.  Most of the time I stayed quiet to let them do their thing and focused on taking pictures of what we were seeing.  David thought that maybe next time I could fly and he could ride in back and take pictures.  Ummm, not so much, I don't think I am quite ready to fly the plane!
 

David's lessons will continue in the coming weeks and hopefully I will get the opportunity to go up with him again before too long!

No comments: