So my 35 Things list has been seeing some progress and as promised, I am here to report on what has been happening!
Item #1 - Go to Disneyland!
This feels a little like a "cheat" item on the list but it was something I wanted to do before making the list so I think it counts! And besides, it was a wonderful trip!
Item # 11 - Get a library card AND use it!
Done and done! I haven't had a library card for years and kept saying I should change that. Especially considering that the Bellevue library is not that far from our place! So, onto the list it went and shortly after the first of the year I ordered up a card online (it couldn't get much easier than that!) and after it arrived went to the library, activated it and checked out some books!
Item #6 - Run the Rock'N'Roll 1/2 Marathon in June
Okay, so it is not June yet, I realize this, but felt it important to indicate that I had registered for the 1/2 marathon already! And that my official training routine began the week of February 7th. That means I have completed two weeks of training of the total 20 weeks prior to the run. I have a long way to go and many miles ahead of me but am looking forward to marking the 1/2 marathon off on my life list of things I want to accomplish!
Some other items on the list are in progress and will be reported on later. These items are where I indicated that it is something I want to do with more frequency so I want a little more time under my belt before I proclaim that I am doing a great job with them!
More updates to come as I work through the list!
No comments:
Post a Comment