Wednesday, February 25

The Big Merge

Heather here - I am happy to report that the "Big Merge" is complete and we are officially living together in Seattle. Wow, never thought that would happen. The Seattle part that is. I thought for sure I would be an Eastside girl forever and that Seattle was not my scene. It is too soon to tell if it really will be my scene or not, but so far it is going okay. I have lucked out and had some great light traffic days which means that the big, bad, ugly traffic day is looming out there just waiting for the right day to irritate me. It will likely be a day that I just want to get home and/or have to pee really bad, but at least I know that in advance!

Anyway, back to the topic at hand. We are starting to get settled in to our new home with the high traffic areas pretty well unpacked and functional. It is the second bedroom/office/craft area that is full of craziness right now. As I get a better sense of the flow of the space it will be easier to get the craft stuff settled into the room. Until then, chaos!

Hopefully we'll get cracking soon (that really just applies to me, not so much David!) on finishing the unpacking so we can have people over and not be stepping around boxes!!! :)

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Yay! Glad to hear the Big Merge went as smoothly as can be, despite the expedited time schedule. Can't wait to see the new digs! :-)