Friday, October 15

Happy Hour by Marisa

Wanna feel amazing, powerful, and do a workout with a ton of support and motivation? You can! All you have to do is go to a class with Marisa! Her shirt says it all...but in all seriousness she is one of the most wonderful and fabulous trainers out there. She pushes you to work harder than you believe is possible and then helps celebrate your success when you find that you can do it!

I never thought I would be the kind of person that would enjoy working out much less to look forward to upcoming workouts. This morning was a huge turning point - I woke up and had a bit of a headache, and all I wanted to do was stay in bed. Then I had a bit of a talk with myself. If I stayed in bed it would make me feel great right at that moment (think cozy, warm bed and more sleep!) but in the long run I knew I would feel worse later in the day if I didn't get my morning workout in. So that is how the decision was made to get out of bed and go see my "Morning Buzz" buddies for a great workout! Best decision I could have made all day! I felt great by the time our workout was over, we had a lot of good laughs and my workout for the day was done. Fabulous!

Have I piqued your curiosity? Do you want to know more? To see Marisa's current class schedule and learn more about her visit: http://www.happyhourbymarisa.com/. :)

No comments: