Tuesday, June 8

Bake Sale!


Mmmm, the Wyatt bakery produced some yummy stuff - all in the name of the Cardiac Science bake sale!  First up we have a lemon poppyseed cake with both a lemon glaze and a regular powdered sugar glaze.  Next we have "death by chocolate" as I named it - two tasty layers of dark chocolate cake, a chocolate-vanilla pudding filling and of course, chocolate frosting!  The good news is - they are both gone!  I got to have fun baking them and then they went into the office today to be sold in the bake sale.  The funds earned in the sale help support our events committee so it was well worth the time and effort in the kitchen!

I have said it before and I will say it again - anytime you want some yummy goodness baked up especially for your consumption, just ask!  I am always happy to oblige!  :)

No comments: