First up in today's photo update are the infamous radishes...but now they have new friends! The carrots are starting to appear and we see sprouts of the bush beans and sugar snap peas as well!
Next up we have the squash varieties and brussel sprouts...with an extra feature on the upcoming zucchini! The squash my dad loves to hate! :) Just kidding, he would have preferred that I only plant one seed and I planted many of them, but in looking at what is coming up so far, not nearly all of them are working their garden magic so I am glad I stuck with my original plan!
Last up today is the corn. It is hopefully proving to be quite strong with all of the rain we have recently had. It is still standing tall (and even taller than last week!) which hopefully means good things for our corn eating future!.JPG)
Nothing else new to report this week - just hoping for more sun and a little less rain to help keep everything growing as anticipated! Mom and I have been working on weeding the backyard (and I am sure the front yard will get in the mix too) so as things progress there might also be some shots of our hard work!
No comments:
Post a Comment