The garden is still growing, which is good news considering all of the rain we have had! A few things look like they have been battered by the rain and wind, but most things are doing just fine! The biggest change over the past week was that my dad put up the posts and string for the sugar snap peas to climb. Other than that, there is not much happening in the garden that is noteworthy!
My mom and I did spend a few hours working in the back yard today. We showed those weeds who is boss! While it was a lot of hard work we had quite a few laughs as well. Especially when pulling some weeds out that had really long, jumbled up roots. I gave the front yard fair warning that it was next once the backyard was done so I am sure those weeds are shaking in the ground! :)
1 comment:
Hey Heather- The garden is looking good! Don't you just love those weeds!The front yard better watch out.The weeds won't know what hit them! hahaha. Michele
Post a Comment